Fim.

«Simply . I will say that when you come will be too late , because now it is too late . Expected , try a thousand times , fell and tried to get up , I hope I was silly in reality. As I think of you , you walk in search of others, do question that. You enjoy what I feel , say what you want, however your life not to allow. But sorry to tell you, but you do not you allow . Actually if anyone showed up to fill the requisites like so much , I know there the excuse that ' life is not to allow ' ceases to exist . Because she was everything you wanted , it was beautiful , a perfect smile , a body to put envy, a funny laugh , be a woman . Your wife , the one where you andasses hand in hand and everyone would be looking cubiçar . Now understand my nostalgia . I wanted to be everything that you needed , but you did not you call , I was with you from beginning to end, in order that you have placed with the same excuses . But you know what? At the end of every relationship get stronger , but also colder . And there will be a time when someone will try to melt the ice , and you may be able or maybe not . But when you wake up and become a man of choices and definitive goals , you'll see that all it seemed was not enough , perhaps not one that filled the emptiness you feel inside the chest , as you yourself said , But believe all the falls that I had for you today are the number of wins they got .»

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário